[+]Profile

MichK
Part of Js.. 2006-2009
BendigoSouthEastSecondaryCollege
LoveJC
Wish to get an awesome laptop
Love sweets, Love cakes
Hate a lot of stuff


designer
brushes - peach blush


[+]Tagboard


insert ur tagboard here


[+]Links


friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend





Thursday, September 18, 2008
Brimbank

On Wednesday 17th of September

Brimbank College arrived at Flora Hill

They were on their music tour

They lived with people from our school

When they got here

We(Brimbank & Flora Hill Advance Band) went to The Zone for 2 hours

It was fun..

My group started at mini golf..

I got a hole in one YAY!!

Then we went into the Lazer Tag..

My team came 2nd.


On Thursday, we had a whole day music work shop

That was followed by a concert later that night

There was this flute player guy..

He was so cute..

I was sitting next to him..

And it was so hard to concerntrade...

He is also a really good player..

I never talked to him though..

I wished I did..

I couldn't stop thinking bout him all night..


But fun things always have to end..

They left this morning..

And I still didn't have the guts to talk to him.

Bloody hell!!

I hate myself sometimes.


Oh well...


Hopefully we are goin to Brimbank next year :)
Blogged At 11:06 PM